skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 5, 2008
A Shot at Love
With Tila Tequila............
I was out of town the day my hubby turned 40, however, Dave, his co-worker, decorated his office for him. Funny thing is, I was a "closet watcher" of her show.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People I Call my Friends
The Braxmeyer's
The Coon's
The Crocker's
The Fritschie's
The Gillam's
Heptig
The Haney's
The McGuffin's
The Robben's
The Roth's
The Salmans'
The Say's
The Schartz's
The Schoenbeck's
The Schumacher's
The Snowdens
The Spiegel's
The Tindall's
The Walker's
The Wassenberg's
The Willey's
Jen Salmans Photography
Manhattan Titans
Crockpot 365
The Pioneer Woman
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(78)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(118)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(175)
▼
December
(16)
"A" Town
Dear Santa-
The South Pole
I thought I was feeding the birds...........
Lame
Hidden Potential
Need I say more?!?
It's all about the right kit.
Elastic waistband pants.........
They finally keep score!
......Bummer
Progressive Dinner
Saturday Champs!
Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl,........
A Shot at Love
Happy Big 4 0 to my hubby!!
►
November
(25)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(44)
►
August
(34)
►
July
(24)
About Me
Sharyl
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment