Friday, January 30, 2009

Thursday, Friday "Happy Days"

This quaint little diner is in Marysville, KS. It reminded me of the diner from "Happy Days"
It's amazing all the things you notice in the car when you don't have your children causing other distractions.

4 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Dang, you have quite the territory! You were in my neck of the woods! Pretty exciting, huh???

Sharyl said...

Yep, I thought of you as I passed Blue Rapids.

Jennifer Walker said...

You drove right by my mom and dads (soon to be old) house! They are moving in just a few weeks!

The Wassenberg's said...

I hope to God you didn't eat there! I'm pretty sure it's a requirement to be toothless to work there!! (All the drunk soles that decided they needed a bite after the Wassenberg wedding, they will tell ya all about it!!) Otherwise, hope you enjoyed your time in my ol' stomping grounds!