Ok, I need to know why you are spending the night in Goodland of all places?
I travel there for work, and obviously can't get there and back plus any work done in a day. That is quite a haul out there!!
that's Goodland, KS for you. They've got it all, labeled pillowcases, a different time zone...what more could you ask for?
That is right Salmans, that is why it is called the "good" land aa God's country!!! ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ok, I need to know why you are spending the night in Goodland of all places?
I travel there for work, and obviously can't get there and back plus any work done in a day. That is quite a haul out there!!
that's Goodland, KS for you. They've got it all, labeled pillowcases, a different time zone...what more could you ask for?
That is right Salmans, that is why it is called the "good" land aa God's country!!! ;)
Post a Comment