
Our Little G-Man turns 11 today. He came into this world, born 3 weeks early on a Friday the 13th. His due date was April Fools Day, but I guess he had other plans. Our little Southpaw was breach for most of the pregnancy, so we didn't know what we were having, as no body parts could be seen. I was scheduled to go in and have him turned that day, and while driving around, running errands, complaining to my mother about back pain, she urged me to get to the doctor. Reluctant, I went ahead and went in early. I guess mothers still do know best. I was in labor, contractions about 5 minutes apart, breach baby, and a husband over an hour away! It's amazing how clearly I remember all of this, after 11 years, but can't remember where I have left my car keys. He has truly been a blessing and an amazing kid to watch grow. While he challenges us everyday, he still makes his Mom and Dad proud. Happy Birthday Grant, We love you!
2 comments:
LOVE ALL THE UPDATES! Happy birthday g-man.
SHARYL! Wow- ELEVEN! Its these birthdays that give me chills on how fast our kids grow up!
Happy Birthday Grant! Hope you all have a great weekend and lots of fun celebrating!!!
Post a Comment