So, I haven't exactly been very good at updating lately, which could mean a couple of things. I come home after work, sit on the couch, watch my hubby cook dinner then go to bed. Or, I continue to chase my children and try to get to their football practices and games on time! I am afraid that it is the latter, but while it is football season, the Baseball fundraising has already started.

For Grant's team, we did something new and had a poker tournament among the parents. I don't play cards, except for solitaire on the computer, so I just drank margaritas!

A few of the donated prizes. The best donation was some free lessons from one of the K-State coaches.

For Mitch's team, we tried a bake sale on a K-State home football game. Too bad our fans are too darned prepared. Lots of people, but they all had their goodies with them. Luckily, the boys had football games the next day at the K-State stadium and we sold them all there. So, truth be told, I have been spending a lot of time standing on corners trying to raise money for the kids sporting events.
No comments:
Post a Comment