College Gameday in Manhattan, brought in Erin Andrews! My husband "claims" that her bag fell on his foot. I don't know, what do you all think it looks like he is checking out?! He wanted to make a sign and have Mitch hold it to try to get on ESPN. It would say "Hey Erin....Can you please give my Dad a hug!" LOL.....we didn't get it made. Sunday, January 31, 2010
Busted
College Gameday in Manhattan, brought in Erin Andrews! My husband "claims" that her bag fell on his foot. I don't know, what do you all think it looks like he is checking out?! He wanted to make a sign and have Mitch hold it to try to get on ESPN. It would say "Hey Erin....Can you please give my Dad a hug!" LOL.....we didn't get it made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL!!! Great Picture. BTW,do you think her hair is real?
I am directly behind her in that last picture! Frankly, yes she is pretty but really skinny! Pretty sure my arms are bigger than her legs.
She is beautiful, found myself staring at her a few times.
Oh yeah, he's totally busted! The evidence doesn't lie. This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. What a funny thing to tease him about and hang over his head. FOREVER.
Post a Comment