Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finally.............updating

I admit, I have been a bad blogger lately, but we have still been crazy busy. I, I mean, Grant, got an A on his Castle Project. Still didn't get a good picture of the finished product. This is it after riding around in the back of a car for a couple of weeks. Misc. pieces had started to fall off. Actually, the rocks around the moat started to fall off on the way to school with it. Basketball season is over for both boys and we have already moved on to baseball. However, the weather is not cooperating!
My oldest turned 12 on March 13th. Where does the time go?? Scott and I went to a parent meeting at Anthony Middle School a couple of weeks ago and I thought I was going to vomit. So not ready for this................but I guess I better get ready. Oh, and yes, that is a pumpkin pie his Grandma made him for his birthday. He would much rather have that over cake.

I still take random pictures while driving hundreds of miles a day. My thought while taking this one was that it is probably a really short man driving that truck.

AND OF COURSE, WE ARE CHEERING ON THE KANSAS STATE WILDCATS!!!!

No comments: