Funny how the world works. We lecture our children to "do the right thing", treat people fair and with kindness....and be giving, even when we don't like what we are hearing or seeing. However, why is it that adults seem to think it is ok to not follow the same rules. This is the outcome of a local builder that didn't get what he wanted, so this is how he responds. Pretty sure his mama wouldn't approve! I have the feeling he might get the attention that he is wanting, however, I don't think that much of it will be very positive.Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Juvenile
Funny how the world works. We lecture our children to "do the right thing", treat people fair and with kindness....and be giving, even when we don't like what we are hearing or seeing. However, why is it that adults seem to think it is ok to not follow the same rules. This is the outcome of a local builder that didn't get what he wanted, so this is how he responds. Pretty sure his mama wouldn't approve! I have the feeling he might get the attention that he is wanting, however, I don't think that much of it will be very positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well said, Sharyl
Post a Comment