Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Favorite 9 year old.

Happy Birthday to my favorite red head! I can not believe that he turns 9 years old today. We celebrated with some of his friends at the bowling alley last night. We started off Saturday morning getting ready for what was to come in the afternoon. We had to rewatch Toy Story 1 and 2.
Then off to lunch at Jimmy John's.
And then ready for Toy Story 3!! It was a really good one as well.

Mitch and I had a great day today. Headed to Target after the movie to spend the Grandparents money they gave him (and really kinda hoping he forgets about the fair.) Doesn't the Atchison fair count? I have paid my dues already as far as that goes.

2 comments:

Renae said...

Happy Birthday Mitch! I don't see any pictures of your cake? I hope your mom made you something awesome!

Sharyl said...

Ha, Ha!! The Union made it for me and you could actually read it. LOL