Friday, December 19, 2008

I thought I was feeding the birds...........

I have always thrown out old bread and the bottom of the bag chip crumbs to the "birds." Or, so I thought. I should have caught on when I tossed a whole piece of pizza out back one night and it was gone in a matter of seconds. This little fella has had quite a buffet, and, the worse part of it now...........is that I feel sorry for him in the cold and snow. Jen S., surely your husband has some sort of trap for this kind of thing?!? And, if you are wondering how I got so close, that is how close he is to the back door. He is really making himself quite at home. I am guessing his penthouse is under our deck. Why couldn't it have been a cute little bunny that I was feeding.

3 comments:

Taira said...

You know how many diseases those things have???

Sharyl said...

I know, I really do think I am going to have to have someone trap it.

Taira said...

Looks like it's opposum stew for Christmas dinner at the Munsen's!