Thursday, January 15, 2009

Steve goes to college

Isn't that how it works? Steve goes away to college and leaves Blue behind. Probably won't be the case at our house. Mitch will be going to college and taking this little fella with him. Mitch has been caring for Blue since he was about 2. He use to go EVERYWHERE with us. Now, he is limited to bedtime. However, Mitch still has a great love for this furry little blue creature that no longer has a nose.
His older brother, Grant, still has great fun tormenting him! I must admit, it was a pretty good shot to get him to stay up there.
Mitch's attempt to get him down. Dad to the rescue...........he flipped the switch!

3 comments:

Renae said...

I remember crying while watching that episode of Blue's Clues with Marcus!! Gotta' love BLUE!

Jennifer Walker said...

Funny...weren't we just talking about that little guy???

Dana said...

Can you believe my 3 year old doesn't know that show except through VHS tapes!! Gav and I watched that over and over and over...Glad Mitch is staying true to Blue!!!