
Due to the weather, we didn't head to Newton for Grant's last basketball tournament. Instead, we made:

Stew in the crockpot. My husband labeled it with a sticky note called "Hodgepodge." I won't tell you what the sticky note said that I later put in HIS chair! Hee, hee.

Used our new Cocoa machine to make hot chocolate.

Took a couple of cat naps and did NOT make any beds today.

And, of course, made some chocolate chip cookies.
5 comments:
okay- i've never heard of a hot coco machine. Where do i get one?!
We got it from Aunt Dee for Christmas. I am guessing Walmart since she lives in Atchison and there is NO where else to shop.
what's the left over chocolate cake?
Whatever, like there is any leftover. I am not happy with you about that!
Did not make the beds?! Now that is living large. I love it. It is good to just chill somedays. Love looking at your blog.......lots of sports!
jan
ps Renae told me about your dream about me. We'll have to talk some time.
jan witthuhn
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I am feeling so good.
love
jan
Post a Comment