A bit of a dust storm on my way home from Great Bend today.
I saw a few too many of these today. Needlessly to say, I was a little skittish about passing these bad boys today. The wind was absolutely crazy today!! And, just to let you know, (Mom) I was only driving about 10mph when these photos were taken.
I think this was a call in sick day, Scott was concerned, he said he told you to keep both hands on the wheel, can you do that and take a picture too? Love his glasses by the way, Im sure you had something to do with them.
4 comments:
That's terrible Sharyl! Glad you made it home OK!
SHARYL! I'm glad your home safe and sound. Take tomorrow off.
Oh my gosh!! How scary! I hate driving in the wind...it gets me all tense.
I think this was a call in sick day, Scott was concerned, he said he told you to keep both hands on the wheel, can you do that and take a picture too? Love his glasses by the way, Im sure you had something to do with them.
Post a Comment