
Since the games were rained out today, we headed to A town to visit the cousins.
Grant and Josh went with Uncle Bill to hunt for mushrooms. I didn't realize there was such an event, but like my title says, only in Atchison.

Too bad this was the only one they came up with today. Not much to fry up tonight.

And then there was Mitch, who is going to kill me for posting this, but it was a good laugh. He and Micah obviously played dress up. Good thing Dad wasn't around. I must say, blue is His color.
2 comments:
oh sharyl- he is going to be SO mad at you. I can't stop giggling. he is such a great kid with a killer personality! What a sport! :)
He has already asked me tonight if I put it on. I just sort of ignored the question. He DOESN'T was it anywhere he said!
Post a Comment