It was time for Mitch's stitches to come out, and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I thought I would get him back in today, but ran out of time before baseball practice. Just so happens that one of the dad's on Mitch's team is an OB. He takes stitches out, right? Thanks for the after hours office visit Dr. P.Thursday, April 16, 2009
Thanks Doc!
It was time for Mitch's stitches to come out, and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I thought I would get him back in today, but ran out of time before baseball practice. Just so happens that one of the dad's on Mitch's team is an OB. He takes stitches out, right? Thanks for the after hours office visit Dr. P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thought I recognized those stir ups!!!!
Post a Comment