We traveled to McPherson this past weekend for both boys to play in a tournament. I was back and forth between two different ball fields, and not very good with the camera this weekend. I missed a lot of Mitch's games, as Scott coaches Mitch, so he was there, and I at Grant's. It was a lot of fun, except for the heat. Both Titan teams took 1st place. I literally have bruises on the back of my thighs from sitting on the bleachers so much. I had Mitch take a picture of them, but decided that they were not going to make the blog cut and quickly deleted. I have to have a motherly moment and rave on my children for just a second. They gave out Offensive and Defensive MVP's for each game. Mitch received Offensive MVP for one of the games and Grant received Defensive MVP as catcher for one of the games. Of course, I missed both ceramonies, as I was traveling between games, so, no photos. Now.....both teams off to STATE. I think I hear the lake calling my name after this next weekend. Could it really happen??
1 comment:
Way to go Grant and Mitch!!
Post a Comment