Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Before and After
After over a year of remodeling the kitchen at the cabin, it is finally coming to an end. A BIG THANKS to my Mom and Dad, who basically did the remodel. Scott and I might of held a cabinet in place, and lifted a countertop here and there, but in the big picture, my parents pulled it off. What you can't tell from the before picture is how crooked the walls and floors are. I have learned a new meaning to shimeeing. Now, we just need the faucet in the kitchen to work (plumber coming on Monday) and eventually we (my Dad) will put knobs on the cabinet doors. I am pretty sure that we won't be starting anything new (except for some paint) anytime soon!! Thanks again Mom and Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Holy crap Sharyl...what a transformation! I LOVE IT! Congrats!:)
WOW!! Looks AWESOME!!
Absolutley AMAZING!!! When can we come enjoy it!!!
Sharyl - OMG this looks so AWESOME! Way to go judge!
Get out of town! That's amazing.
Post a Comment