You would think that I would have learned. But no, for some odd reason, today I thought would be different, and I thought that I was actually going to get a tan. With nobody but Mitch and myself to view, I thought, "hey, I am going to get the back of my legs." You know, the place that hasn't seen sun for close to 20 years. I floated on an upside down tube for about an hour. Oh, sooo relaxing. Oh, will I be paying for days. Can't even hardly sit down now. DUH!!!!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
After 30+++ years
You would think that I would have learned. But no, for some odd reason, today I thought would be different, and I thought that I was actually going to get a tan. With nobody but Mitch and myself to view, I thought, "hey, I am going to get the back of my legs." You know, the place that hasn't seen sun for close to 20 years. I floated on an upside down tube for about an hour. Oh, sooo relaxing. Oh, will I be paying for days. Can't even hardly sit down now. DUH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment