So, one of the nights I went home earlier than Scott and went to bed. I had spent my whopping $20..........lost it, so I was done. My husband, on the other hand, felt the need to stay out. When I woke up and it was almost 3:30am and he was not home, I thought, uh oh, somebody's scared to come home. Instead, the next morning when I got out of the shower, this is what was on the bed!! Very pleasant surprise. Way to go Scott!!Tuesday, August 5, 2008
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
So, one of the nights I went home earlier than Scott and went to bed. I had spent my whopping $20..........lost it, so I was done. My husband, on the other hand, felt the need to stay out. When I woke up and it was almost 3:30am and he was not home, I thought, uh oh, somebody's scared to come home. Instead, the next morning when I got out of the shower, this is what was on the bed!! Very pleasant surprise. Way to go Scott!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Damn, what did he do to win that?
Oh girl, he was down to his last $25. It was a good thing I wasn't there. Won back what he spent plus that. He was playing Jack Black solo with the dealer. He won 7 hands in a row. Thank goodness Jen T. was still out to send his bootie home!
Post a Comment