Wow, have I been out of the loop, or what? I pride myself on keeping up to date on what is going on at Target. In fact, I always tell Grant that when he was 2 years old, he and I would have "date" day at Target on Saturdays, while his Dad was off golfing. He got the kids meal, and I, my DIET COKE. I am now a DIET PEPSI fan, and have been for some time now, so I really don't get a soda at Target much anymore, as they were a DIET COKE vendor. Well what do you know, head to Target today with the kids, went ahead and got myself a drink thinking it was going to be Diet Coke, and to my absolute surprise..................DIET PEPSI. They now offer both. It made my day!!!Friday, August 29, 2008
Where Have I Been?
Wow, have I been out of the loop, or what? I pride myself on keeping up to date on what is going on at Target. In fact, I always tell Grant that when he was 2 years old, he and I would have "date" day at Target on Saturdays, while his Dad was off golfing. He got the kids meal, and I, my DIET COKE. I am now a DIET PEPSI fan, and have been for some time now, so I really don't get a soda at Target much anymore, as they were a DIET COKE vendor. Well what do you know, head to Target today with the kids, went ahead and got myself a drink thinking it was going to be Diet Coke, and to my absolute surprise..................DIET PEPSI. They now offer both. It made my day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Small pleasures in life are the best!! I am chuckling, no wait, laughing out loud, picturing you taking a picture of the soda machine at Target. Blogging RULES!!
impressive that you actually had your camera with you at target.
We did that just for you!!
Now wait a minute, if you are blogging, you better be updating soon girlfriend. Enough of the cereal!!
Oh, and thanks!
Post a Comment