Grant attempting to wrap his leg in toilet paper from the toes up to the knee. The one that used the most squares in 34 seconds was the winner. I joined in on the fun as well. Grant took me by 2 squares!Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween fun at school today
Mitch had to miss the fun at school this morning, as he wasn't feeling well. Luckily, with a full day of rest, he was ready for action tonight.
Grant attempting to wrap his leg in toilet paper from the toes up to the knee. The one that used the most squares in 34 seconds was the winner. I joined in on the fun as well. Grant took me by 2 squares!
Grant attempting to wrap his leg in toilet paper from the toes up to the knee. The one that used the most squares in 34 seconds was the winner. I joined in on the fun as well. Grant took me by 2 squares!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment