Seriously, isn't she a little bit cute?! My husband and boys are on me constantly about getting a dog. Now I have Mandy S. randomly calling me about dogs and what their names could be. However, I have not given in yet. Scott seems to think that the cat is useless. We went home for lunch today and I let her out for a while. When time to leave, he went to the back door and called for her...........nothing, no cat. Scott walked away and said "a dog would have come." I walk to the back door, call for her, and she comes running across the backyard and into the house:) That, my friends, is why he thinks she is useless. She listens to me!!Thursday, October 16, 2008
Here kitty, kitty
Seriously, isn't she a little bit cute?! My husband and boys are on me constantly about getting a dog. Now I have Mandy S. randomly calling me about dogs and what their names could be. However, I have not given in yet. Scott seems to think that the cat is useless. We went home for lunch today and I let her out for a while. When time to leave, he went to the back door and called for her...........nothing, no cat. Scott walked away and said "a dog would have come." I walk to the back door, call for her, and she comes running across the backyard and into the house:) That, my friends, is why he thinks she is useless. She listens to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like Gus and Gunner for dogs.
Oh great, now you too?!
I hate cats...have always hated your cats..I'm with the boys...get a dog.
Post a Comment