Scott and Mitch early in the game, as Scott is still smiling. "Harley Day" Striking a pose with Willey. High five with Willey. Dana...............you forgot your sign!
Ughh, I thought I ripped that up and set fire to it before I left?! Oops...I even put glitter on that darn sign in hopes it would inspire the team. Next time I am going to scribble something in pencil on the back of a receipt stuffed in the bottom of my purse!!
4 comments:
Obviously, the highlights weren't ON the field!
Ughh, I thought I ripped that up and set fire to it before I left?! Oops...I even put glitter on that darn sign in hopes it would inspire the team. Next time I am going to scribble something in pencil on the back of a receipt stuffed in the bottom of my purse!!
I wonder if that sign made it on TV?? I am sure as heck not going to watch the game again to find out?!? I suffered enough watching it in person!!
Sharyl!
Yay, another blog to read!
:)
Post a Comment