Don't know when I'll be back again. My bags are packed and Scott's stuff is lined up and ready to go. Just need to borrow a bigger suitcase from Grandma. The countdown to Vegas is on.
I knew you were a little OCD, but come on!!! I can't believe you are completely packed a full 3 days before you leave. How many lists did you have before you actually packed the suitcase?
Well, it's only because we have something going on every evening before we leave...........well, I would still probably be packed by now. Thanks to Shelly for some wardrobe help. And, for the record, only 1 list, and it is easy, bank, Target, nails!!
4 comments:
I knew you were a little OCD, but come on!!! I can't believe you are completely packed a full 3 days before you leave. How many lists did you have before you actually packed the suitcase?
Well, it's only because we have something going on every evening before we leave...........well, I would still probably be packed by now. Thanks to Shelly for some wardrobe help. And, for the record, only 1 list, and it is easy, bank, Target, nails!!
Did Shelly loan you her t-back?
Funny you should ask. She mentioned it, but I didn't score that item.
Post a Comment