Well, it's now proven. I do not have a green thumb. Just planted these 2 little trees in May, and I have already lost 1 of them. I was just wondering, does anyone else decorate their landscape with all the sports material? When do you suppose my kids will start cleaning up after themselves. I think they hide their toys in this back area just to avoid putting them away!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
1 out of 2 isn't all that bad
Well, it's now proven. I do not have a green thumb. Just planted these 2 little trees in May, and I have already lost 1 of them. I was just wondering, does anyone else decorate their landscape with all the sports material? When do you suppose my kids will start cleaning up after themselves. I think they hide their toys in this back area just to avoid putting them away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are the shopping queen so I am sure you have your receipt. That looks like a defective tree to me!! Take it back and demand a refund.
: )
At least your house isn't littered with sports stuff! Last night, I had a skateboard and helmet on my dining room table! Something's wrong with that!
Oh, I'm afraid that is going on too. Football pants, cleats, helmets...you name it, they can't find anywhere to put it but in the kitchen.
Post a Comment