Thanks for the girls weekend Sharyl...had a great time!
BTW...I thought we were going waist up on the lake shots!:)
Me too, but I didn't have that many photos. Did you see the one of me with Shelly on Steph's? Yuck!
that was pay back for the last lake shot with the cleary's. just kidding
Don't you people have anything better to do!
BTW.........Who is the dude with hat in the background?
Just for the record, Munsen is my hubby making those smart comments, not me!! And he obviously has nothing better to do than stalk us!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks for the girls weekend Sharyl...had a great time!
BTW...I thought we were going waist up on the lake shots!:)
Me too, but I didn't have that many photos. Did you see the one of me with Shelly on Steph's? Yuck!
that was pay back for the last lake shot with the cleary's. just kidding
Don't you people have anything better to do!
BTW.........Who is the dude with hat in the background?
Just for the record, Munsen is my hubby making those smart comments, not me!! And he obviously has nothing better to do than stalk us!
Post a Comment