I got to see my old neighbor (they just moved across town) this evening at a jewelry party, and lucky me, she was serving margaritas!! Her twin boys, now 2, are so cute and have really grown. It was so good to see them. (good to see you too, Bill) I got suckered into some jewelry, but I had my thinking cap on when I went, and suckered her into some of the items the boys are selling for their baseball fundraiser!!Thursday, October 2, 2008
Margaritas twice in a week!
I got to see my old neighbor (they just moved across town) this evening at a jewelry party, and lucky me, she was serving margaritas!! Her twin boys, now 2, are so cute and have really grown. It was so good to see them. (good to see you too, Bill) I got suckered into some jewelry, but I had my thinking cap on when I went, and suckered her into some of the items the boys are selling for their baseball fundraiser!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to see you Sharyl. It was fun to catch up!
It was fun to watch you CHASE the boys around!
Post a Comment