Is another man's treasure. It's true, this item was going into my neighbor's trash. While I was out watering some plants, I noticed this next to their trash can. And yes, dorky old me went to their door to ask if they really were throwing it away. How perfect will this cooler be while I am selling concessions AGAIN at the kids football games tomorrow. And, actually, it will be even more perfect for the lake! Thanks Neighbor!Now, what I really wish I had a picture of and could blog about is the college kid that was having quite the argument with his girlfriend at about 2:00am this morning. I didn't think it would be appropriate to go out and get his picture while screaming at her. He had to have been on the phone, as I was only lucky enough to hear one side of the conversation. I finally had to shut the window. Who knows how long it went on for. Guessing he had one heck of a headache this morning.
1 comment:
Who would seriously throw that away!!! What a score...
Post a Comment