Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Day at the Alley

Our boss held our monthly sales meeting at the bowling alley today. We had a great time and it was a great stress reliever. Bernie-does this look familiar?!
The fabulous shoes.
The greasy burgers were awesome and a big hit with everyone.
Scott with his game face on.
And who knew, Buck Reed, the dad of a gal I went to H.S. is retired and works there for fun. He organizes the "older group". And I do mean older. However, when they were announcing the scores of some of the little old ladies, we all had our jaws open. Seriously, they had to be pushing 75 to 80 years, and they were bowling over 215!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Love your sweater...

Sharyl said...

Thanks......it was way TOOOOOO small from the gal that gave it to me.

Kristin Haney said...

Gage Bowls is where I grew up, those cheeseburgers look damn good, and those old ladies still got game! Glad you had an enjoyable time! Bernie