Grant absolutely looooves his Grandma's pumpkin bread. Grandma dropped a fresh loaf off the other day. What a great surprise. And, it has all been eaten by Grant so far. Only half of it left. I figure if I post really nice comments and let her know that it's almost gone, another loaf might magically appear some day soon. Actually, what he really has requested next was a pumpkin pie.Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Thanks Grandma!
Grant absolutely looooves his Grandma's pumpkin bread. Grandma dropped a fresh loaf off the other day. What a great surprise. And, it has all been eaten by Grant so far. Only half of it left. I figure if I post really nice comments and let her know that it's almost gone, another loaf might magically appear some day soon. Actually, what he really has requested next was a pumpkin pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment