Saturday, September 13, 2008

K R A F T

I swiped my mom's KRAFT recipe magazine when I was over at her house the other day. I decided to give one of the recipes a try. The ingredients were minimal, which is what I really like!

This is the shrimp pomodoro pasta.

1/2 c Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced (I used the garlic in a jar)
1 can diced tomatoes (undrained)
2 cups penne pasta
1 lb. shrimp
1/4 c parmesan cheese
Cook onions, garlic and dressing about 2 min., add tomatoes, cook another 12 min., add shrimp for a few minutes. Drain your cooked noodles and add them. Top with parmesan cheese.

Actually, I think the salad that I made was the hit. That's what Scott went back for more of. I used a cole-slaw mix, (1/2 bag) a 1/4 cup of this dressing and added cocktail peanuts.


2 comments:

Annie said...

Slow night at the Munsen house when you are taking pics of salad dressing bottles....

Sharyl said...

Was it that obvious? Yes, both kids to bed early for games Sunday am!