Really starting to feel like fall out there today. Makes me think of Halloween, of course, just going to the store now will make one think of Halloween. I am really dreading dragging everything out of the store room, as it is an absolute disaster right now. The kids always want lots of Halloween stuff out. I, on the other hand, just prefer lots of fall items. Then I remember all the stuff that my brother puts out every year for Halloween. He doesn't put it out until day of Halloween, then takes it all back down right after. He has become known as the "Haunted House" in their small town. They usually see around 375-400 people that come by for goodies. Here are some photos of his house last year.
1 comment:
Where does your brother live, my kids would be all over that, we celebrate halloween year round here.
Post a Comment