My mom called today and was sitting in the ER with my dad. He had sliced his thumb while working on the kitchen cabinets for the cabin. Don't know the details, and since he didn't watch them work on his thumb, I don't know how many stitches. All I know, is that my family is now 2 for 2 while working on projects for Scott and I. My brother made a cabinet for Scott and I as a wedding gift, and did the same darn thing to his finger. Ironic part of it, they are probably two of the most particular and careful people I know. And since they own more power tools than Tim "the Toolman" Taylor, I would think that they of all people would NOT be ones to cut on their body parts. Hope your feeling better Dad. And this question is really from Grant, not me............."Will he still be able to help us finish?" Thank goodness it wasn't his trigger finger. He has a shooting event coming up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment