
Well, in all actuality, I really was never looking for the "ugly doll", but came across it while looking for a sleeping bag for a slumber/birthday party Grant is heading to. And, while I didn't find the sleeping bag, I found the ugly doll that I thought I had thrown away. I wouldn't have given it another thought, but after shopping in Vegas with Mandy, and popping are heads into FAO Schwarz trying to take our minds off of the Coach store, I noticed that they actually do sell these "ugly dolls" and rather pricy for what you are getting. Anyway, we had received an ugly doll as a freebie from one of our sales reps and I had no idea that they sell for $24.99, at least in Vegas anyway, probably not on the internet. And all this time I thought we had been given a piece of junk. Might just be the next Bunko gift!!
No comments:
Post a Comment