Monday, September 8, 2008

.........and she still said "I DO"


Happy Anniversary to our dear friends, The Yuska's. 13 years and 4 kids later, they will most likely be spending their special day at Chuckee Cheese. Annie has been my BFF since kindergarten. Our husbands still don't understand how we can talk 5-6 times a day about nothing. It's probably a good thing that we live 8 hours apart. It has most likely saved both of our marriages!

4 comments:

Kristin Haney said...

Happy Anniversary Anne! It's Kristin Pfeifley...now Haney. I grew up down the street from you on Tamarak!

Annie said...

Sharyl, risky move posting the first pic as I have soooo much garabage on you...don't make my start a blog just to get even. Also, please remind me of what rollers we used to perm my hair back then so I can do it again!

Kristin, thanks for not admitting I used to babysit you!!! It would make me feel sooo old!!! Thanks for the well wishes:)

Sharyl said...

I am guessing you had a few kids hanging on you when you typed this. You usually don't have typos like that! I will get with my mom on the curler size.

Annie said...

Actually, my hubby was leaning on me re-enacting the first shot......